The High Note 2022 Dinara's Softcover Planner features the artwork of Dinara Mirtalipova. Dinara's ornate and distinctive designs evoke tales of wonder and enchantment on every page they adorn. The folk-floral compositions featured in this deluxe planner are inspired by Dinara's love of Eastern European folklore tradition and storytelling, where colorful forms and intricate linework weave together in a magical dance between darkness and light.
A pattern designer and award-winning illustrator originally from Uzbekistan, Dinara now creates her art in Sagamore Hills, Ohio. Her work graces the covers and insides of many books magazines and with more than 290k Instagram followers she regularly showcases her work on her website and social media platforms.
This planner is perfect to carry and easily helps to keep track of important dates, contacts, and other events at a glance. Each calendar month is easy to glance at and see what responsibilities you have coming up, so make sure you stay organized through the year! Personalization is easy with different colors for appointments and trips, add stickers or stickie notes for a quick reference, or create your own system of symbols and abbreviations.
- NEW! Goal setting and project planning pages included!
- Product size: 5.75 x 7.75 in
- Contains: 208 pages
- 17 months, August 2021 through December 2022
- Beautiful four-color artwork throughout
- Durable, scuff-proof flexi cover with foil embellishments
- Color-coordinated head & tail band, endpapers, and ribbon placeholder
- Full-month overview grids & full-week calendar spreads
- Additional notes pages
- 2022 and 2023 year-at-a-glance grids
- Holidays & moon phases noted
- Printed with soy-based inks on FSC paper